Another quick update. I have will be personally getting involved in sales in the solar power industry. I think this because I will learn about the strengths/weaknesses of eco friendly energy and then I can introduce this to my partners in Holiday Nova. This was a part of my original goal and why I have eco quotas …
Holiday Nova will reinvest all it’s profits back into it’s partners and also into alternative energy for them.
I’m back in Melbourne for a week. I have some excellent deals in Vietnam but I need to spend some time to upload them. January should be a less busy month so I will have time to take photo etc. I’m in Melbourne and most people are on holiday right now. Not a great time to get much work done. I have been asked from friends in the USA for help finding a place in Melbourne for the Austrlian open. I’ve given them some suggestions they really like, eg carlton. http://www.stayz.com.au/22418 And that gives me the idea, I have a day or two I should try to contact these places while I’m here.
There are a few limitations I need to take care of when trading in Australia at the moment so I will do this when I’m back in the Country start of February.
The pace of development again looks slow but that is because it’s 100% reliant on my activities and others in the team are also busy. I or someone else needs to get that moment of free days to make a lot more happen.
I’ve listed http://www.holidaynova.com to http://www.techcrunch.com It’s just waiting for approval. This will give it visibility to investors in the USA.
Succeed in Search:
– Google, target key words with high number of searches, low competition, high likelihood of conversion. I used a googles webmaster and a tool called market samurai
– Google, use google trends to looks at what languages are searching key words eg location
– Website, use selected key words for that region that meet above criteria. They must show up in your title tag, url, H1 H2 H3 headers, description meta data and the content of your page.
– Update your xml and html sitemap file.
– Promote the url on all related sites but choose the url in the language that has the largest audience reported by google trends.
– Wait for your sites to rank. Try to get links to your site from reputable sites.
Succeed in offline promotion via outbound partner travel agents:
– Offer outbound specialists an outbound account and your inbound products and a commission
– Offer outbound accounts a extra % and fixed deal with select inbounds based on booking history
Succeed in offline promotion via inbound partners and product owners:
– Offer a fair commission per booking.
– Allow promotion of their products for no cost.
– Use all forms of promotion to promote their niche
– guarantee payment by taking full upfront payment of the product from the customer
Succeed with Customers to the site:
– Have real time upfront payment with cancellation and money back policies.
– Guarantee best price online and offer prices that are cheaper then anywhere else online or going direct.
– Offer contact details of products, sales team, travel agents after booking is complete.
– Don’t require login but create login when they purchase and allow them to login and check booking details in the future
– Send booking details with link to be able to cancel booking real time.
– Provide all information that might be of interested like photos, videos, reviews and descriptions of the product.
Do not use any black hat SEO techniques only white hat!
I want this to be a forum also. I have spent 4 years building http://www.holidaynova.com and I don’t only want it to be a site for booking accommodation, tours and activities. I want to also promote the eco tourism abilities of the site and help the people involved really support the environment. All our product owners should be given the option to improve the environment with technologies I know they don’t know about. This is where this blog comes in .. I need a forum with where we can collect all the options that I can give product owners. I will spend holiday nova profits to make this happen! This is a first attempt at starting a forum even though this is a blog!
Founder Holiday Nova Pty Ltd